• Report: #319706

Complaint Review: Work At Home, Penbrook Productions, Process From Home, Angela Penbrook, IWealthU

• Submitted: Thu, March 20, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, March 20, 2008

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
110 W. 9th St #311 Wilminton, Delaware U.S.A.

Work At Home, Penbrook Productions, Process From Home, Angela Penbrook, IWealthU PRODUCT ADVERTISED NOT AS APPEARS, THEY CHARGE YOU ONE FEE, THEN CHARGE YOU MONTHLY WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE! Wilminton Delaware

A couple of days ago, I received an email about processing rebates from home, and was curious. The idea was interesting, and since I was looking for a way to make a few extra dollars to help pay off debt, I paid $197 for the program. Two days later, I FINALLY received the email with the link to "module 1". I clicked the link, only to find that it had NOTHING to do with processing rebates, but instead contained a long diatribe about ClickBank. I have nothing against ClickBank, but that's not what I paid for. Then a couple of days later, I decided to check the website again to see if another "module" had been posted, and instead I was redirected to another website - iWealthU. It asked for my login, which was the same, and asked to agree to the websites terms, which I decided to read. I found imbedded in their "terms" that they will now charge me $39.95 PER MONTH for access to the website!!! On top of that, the terms state that under no circumstances will they even respond to refund requests! The bad thing is that in order to contact them, you must agree to the terms to get to their new contact information.

I have since sent them an email stating my disgust and request a refund anyway, only to have them respond with: "For the next 48 hours the processing rebate curriculum is being further developed and during this time you will have access to over 1000 hours of internet business videos to help you start creating income immediately. Please be patient"

They expect me to be patient while they continue to try charge me for services I never agreed to purchase.

Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2008 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Work-At-Home-Penbrook-Productions-Process-From-Home-Angela-Penbrook-IWealthU/Wilminton-Delaware/Work-At-Home-Penbrook-Productions-Process-From-Home-Angela-Penbrook-IWealthU-PRODUCT-A-319706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Work At Home, Penbrook Productions, Process From Home, Angela Penbrook, IWealthU