Complaint Review: Work From Home Envelope Stuffing Direct Cards

• Submitted: Wed, August 11, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, August 12, 2004

• Reported By:largo Florida
Work From Home Envelope Stuffing Direct Cards
Miami Florida Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Work From Home Envelope Stuffing Direct Cards ripoff took 46.00 to stuff already addressed envelopes, never received any envelopes, just flyers i had to pass out myself to others. Miami Florida

*Consumer Comment: It's in CA

this company is a ripoff.they take money for a work from home program stuffing already addressed anvelopes.you never receive the envelopes.just the flyers you have to go around town and pass out yourself and wait for others to send you an envelope with 4.00 in it and then you send them another flyer.total ripoff.

Samantha
largo, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2004 07:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Work-From-Home-Envelope-Stuffing-Direct-Cards/Miami-Florida/Work-From-Home-Envelope-Stuffing-Direct-Cards-ripoff-took-4600-to-stuff-already-addressed-103105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Work From Home Envelope Stuffing Direct Cards

AUTHOR: Julie - (U.S.A.)

It's not just in FL. Direct Card's yellow flyers have made it to California too. I can't believe I was so stupid to fall for it. I'm willing to participate in anything to get these people shut down. Thank you for putting together this website. You should receive national recognition. Pleae contact me if I can help shut these programs down.