Complaint Review: Work Out World

• Submitted: Thu, January 17, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 17, 2008

• Reported By:brick New Jersey
Work Out World
Hooper Ave Brick, New Jersey U.S.A.

Work Out World member cancellation Brick New Jersey

I joined this gym 2 years ago and was told by the sales person that after my year contract was up I would go to a mos. to mos. basis. and if I were to cancel that it would be no problem and all that I had to do was call and the direct withdrawl would stop.
Well it hasnt stopped and I called to cancell in nov. ive been charged a 53.00 dollar charge for jan for an annuall update fee. Now I cancelled in Nov.

Why am I paying this fee? they knew in nov. I was done and why was I lied to about the entire cancellation?

My friend has tried to get out and she was told by three different people three different ways this had to be done.
1. go down in person for the pressure close.
2. print out the documents on the computer.
3. just a phone call.
Well shes still trying to get out with no luck.
I will NEVER go to another work out world again, They were rude, completely unhelpful and not willing to work with me at all.
If your gonna join a gym make SURE ITS NOT WORK OUT WORLD!!!!

brick, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2008 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Work-Out-World/Brick-New-Jersey-08723/Work-Out-World-member-cancellation-Brick-New-Jersey-300959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Work Out World