Complaint Review: Work Out World

• Submitted: Thu, July 23, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 23, 2009

• Reported By:LEVITTOWN Pennsylvania
Work Out World
1140 Rt 130 Robbinsville, New Jersey U.S.A.

Work Out World the worst gym possible Robbinsville New Jersey

I went in to this gym because of a big sign that said free 10 day workout. Well whenI got there they showed me around and then took me into the office and pretty much harrassed me to sign up for a year membership, so I did and this was in April well it's now July and a medical problem came up so I tried to cancel the membership and they said that I had to send a certified letter to do so, so I did and while I was at the post office the post master said that I was the fourth one that day to send a letter to W.O.W Well I called today 7/23 and they said that my letter was rejected and I have to keep my membership to 2010. So now I have to pay every month even though I'm not using it.This is unfair , it's only a gym not some kind of bank loan or something serious. Something needs to be done about this.

LEVITTOWN, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2009 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Work-Out-World/Robbinsville-New-Jersey-08691/Work-Out-World-the-worst-gym-possible-Robbinsville-New-Jersey-472645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Work Out World