Complaint Review: Work Source Center

• Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: Wise Consumer — Fairbanks Alaska United States of America
Work Source Center
228 park avenue south New York, New York United States of America

Work Source Center Scam. Called me offering work. I inquired about their company registration. They're not registered anywhere. New York, New York

They called me several times offering me to send me work. 2-3 job a week $200-600 each. All I needed to do was to pay $99 for a background check. I inquired about their company. They said that their headquarters are in New York. However there's no such a name registered under that name. I called them back and asked for an explanation. They said that they're registered w/ the banks and not with any particular state !

"Audrie" said that their are an "online facilitator company".

I wanted extra work and I almost fell for it. If I had been desperate, I just might have fallen for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Work-Source-Center/New-York-New-York-10003/Work-Source-Center-Scam-Called-me-offering-work-I-inquired-about-their-company-registra-988275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Work Source Center