Complaint Review: Work Source Center

• Submitted: Sun, December 16, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 16, 2012

• Reported By: Personal Touch Cleaning — Sioux Falls South Dakota United States of America
Work Source Center
228 Park Avenue South Internet United States of America

Work Source Center / John, Adam, Audrie, ect. I was contacted fom this company, stating they provide jobs, and leads nationally, through banks, and reality agencies, for only a $99 backround check fee, that the banks keep in their files. Internet

I was contacted by this company, promising leads, and work in my area. The amounts projeted of $200-$600 per job, seemed high, but I figured it was because they said the jobs were from Reality companies, and bank forclosures.

I stayed in contact with one of the representatives, named Adam. He seemed to be on his game, having plenty of what seemed to be legitimate answers, to all of my questions in researching their company. After many questions, and hours of investigating the company, and still not able to find information to secure it was a legitamate company, I called Adam back, with questions on how they file taxes, due to not finding

their company registered with the State of New York, or even the Department Revenue.

At this point, he assured me still, it was a legitamate company, and he would have someone call me from the head office, that could better answer my questions. Needless to say, I didn't hear back from him for a while, then an email came, stating how sorry he was that I had so much trouble verifing their company, and how it was alegitamate company, but he didn't ave anyone get back to me because the position had been filled.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2012 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Work-Source-Center/internet/Work-Source-Center-John-Adam-Audrie-ect-I-was-contacted-fom-this-company-stating-th-982811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Work Source Center