Complaint Review: WorkInfoCenter

• Updated: Thu, June 27, 2013

• Reported By: John Marsden — South Toms River New Jersey
Internet USA

WorkInfoCenter Thought They Got One Over But I Used Credit Card To Pay Internet

I was contacted by WorkInfoCenter to do foreclosure work.  I was GUARANTEED that within 10 days of background clearing I would have work.  I was cleared on 5/9/2013.  I have emailed several times to see what is going on.  In the beginning I got responses.  Now the phone numbers have changed and I am not receiving answers as to where the work is.  Thank goodness I used credit card to pay them because my credit card has stopped the transaction.  Do not fall into this scam.  I only wish I had found the ripoff reports earlier so as to avoid all of this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WorkInfoCenter/internet/WorkInfoCenter-Thought-They-Got-One-Over-But-I-Used-Credit-Card-To-Pay-Internet-1062573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WorkInfoCenter