Complaint Review: Working Person

• Submitted: Tue, January 02, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, January 02, 2007

• Reported By:Brent Alabama
Working Person
305 S. Michigan Street Lakeville, Indiana U.S.A.

Working Person Bad Business Practice Lakeville Indiana

I was given this site to order hubs some work clothes, Carhart jeans and t-shirts. I ordered, and paid for (in full), 5 of each back on November 30, 2006.

To date, all I have received are 4 t-shirts and no excuses why everything else is on backorder, just that remaining items are on backorder.

I have contacted them once a week for the past three weeks and only get an email as to items being on backorder, no reason why that backorder is made. This is supposed to be a "satisfaction guaranteed" company, and I am far from satisfied.

I had a requested a refund of remaining monies so that I might go elsewhere to get the items I need, but all I got was the backorder email.

I do not plan to use this company again and do not recommend anyone else do so either.

Brent, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2007 07:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Working-Person/Lakeville-Indiana-46536/Working-Person-Bad-Business-Practice-Lakeville-Indiana-228249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Working Person