Complaint Review: Working Person's Store. Com

• Updated: Tue, December 06, 2011

• Reported By: James — Emporia Kansas United States of America
Working Person's Store. Com
1608 Commerce Dr. Internet United States of America

Working Person's Store. Com false advertisment, lying about shipping, and shipping charges Internet, Internet

Very poor way of doing business.

On 8 th, November 2011, I placed an order to WORKING PERSON'S STORE through their online store. Transaction went smoothly and I received a confirmation of the order via email.

On third week of waiting on tracking number email, nothing came and I started making calls to WORKING PERSON'S STORE, and they informed me that the order, was back ordered and that it would be 7-14 days before they receive the merchandise in there warehouse. If I had not called, they(WORKING PERSON'S STORE) would not have e-mailed or called me on the items I ordered.

After not receiving my order in 7 more days I followed the instructions in the contact us section of the company website, this is a cut and paste: "Questions? Just drop us an email at orders@workingman.com and we'll get right on it. In order to help you as quickly as possible, please be sure to include your order number in the subject line of your email." I followed these simple instructions, and on  November 30, 2011, I called again and WORKING PERSON'S STORE stated that they would called the vendor Nite Lite in Arkansas  and have the order drop shipped to me directly from Nite Lite.

I then waited on the phone and WORKING PERSON'S STORE came back on the phone and stated that Nite Lite would do that, and I asked for a tracking number for the shipment , and WORKING PERSON'S STORE told me that I would have to call them back on Monday, December 05, 2011 to obtain a tracking number, @ which time I let WORKING PERSON'S STORE have it(^&$$*&&**##) . Called back on Monday 12/05/2011 and got tracking number and went on-line to UPS to track the shipment and found out the package was not registered or sent yet. I waited till Tuesday, and checked with UPS again and it finally left for my house and I hopefully should receive the correct order on Wednesday.

I was in retail for several years and I would never have dreamed of customer service like this, Talk about false advertising. (120% customer satisfaction) How they stay in business, is beyond me. I hope many people read this and go else where to buy whatever they need. I believe this company  (WORKING PERSON'S STORE.COM) is a BROKAGE COMPANY !!!!!!!!  If you choose to order  from WORKING PERSON'S STORE.COM , GOOD LUCK !! A so called company like this sould not be in business....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2011 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Working-Persons-Store-Com/internet/Working-Persons-Store-Com-false-advertisment-lying-about-shipping-and-shipping-charge-805625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Working Person's Store. Com