Complaint Review: Working Person's Store

• Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: Noreen — Portland Maine United States of America
Working Person's Store
1608 Commerce Drive South Bend, Indiana United States of America

Working Person's Store https://workingperson.com/ HORRIBLE COMPANY! DO NOT ORDER! never received items, they charged me, I paid expedited shipping. Items not in stock. BAD BAD BAD, no communication! South Bend, Indiana

Complaint Description:
Ordered 11/01/12 paid $33.37 for expedited delivery. They billed my credit card, including extra delivery and I haven't received item!

No response from multiple inquiries to company.

I ordered NOVEMBER 01, 2012 with expedited shipping to have within a week (actually 2 days) $33.37 in SHIPPING CHARGES!
I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE ITEM.

They CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD ALREADY. 11/21/12 11/26/12 WORKINGPERSONSSTORE CO 574-7843240 IN $205.37
What the heck is up with this? I didn't get expedited service, I am charged when item is NOT delivered.

I specifically tried to communicate with them and stated a NUMBER OF TIMES I did not expect  to be charged the expedited shipping when OBVIOUSLY they COULD NOT FULFILL THAT OPTION!!!

It's been 27 days! For an IN STOCK ITEM (ha ha ha , not in stock but they don't TELL you this!)  I did call and speak to a "customer Service Rep when I got the initial email that the item I ordered was not in stock, as the site stated)  I was told the item was still at manufacturer in CHINA!  I ordered CHIPPEWA BOOTS!  MADE IN USA!

This is a HORRIBLE company to deal with.  I cannot get anyone there to respond.  I intend to contact corporate headquarters today, but don't expect much.  I'm disputing the charge on my card.  I reported to BBB.  BUYER BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 06:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Working-Persons-Store/South-Bend-Indiana-46628/Working-Persons-Store-httpsworkingpersoncom-HORRIBLE-COMPANY-DO-NOT-ORDER-never-974227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Working Person's Store