Complaint Review: Workmens Auto Insurance Company

• Submitted: Fri, June 29, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: Marcus B — Seattle Washington USA
Workmens Auto Insurance Company

Workmens Auto Insurance Company I had used Workmen's for a good while They charge you after cancellation and do not reimburse. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Workmans consumer

I had used Workmen's for a good while and was informed that my rates would be reduced plenty when I reached age 25. I have a great driving history - no accidents of any sort in 9 years, and no speeding tickets in 4-5.

My rate was never reduced, so I took it up with Geico offered me the same coverage for significantly less per month. Suffice to say, I took that route. I ensured that my policy with Workmen's was canceled (I even received a confirmation letter) before my next billing date, but they charged me anyway. I was told I would receive a check in the mail, but it is nowhere to be seen. As far as I am concerned Workmen's blatantly stole my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2012 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Workmens-Auto-Insurance-Company/internet/Workmens-Auto-Insurance-Company-I-had-used-Workmens-for-a-good-while-They-charge-you-afte-904664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Workmens Auto Insurance Company

Workmans consumer

AUTHOR: LindseyPitbullLove - (United States of America)

I've been with them for 6 months and my payments were $75.00 a month. Now they are going up by $74.00 because of rate increases. Seriously. I'm 25. , no accidents, no tickets, paid my bill on time . This company is never available to get on the phone. Nothing. Goodbye...