Complaint Review: Worksitecenter

• Submitted: Wed, April 03, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 03, 2013

• Reported By: Youmessedup worksitecenter scammers — Santa Monica Internet
Worksitecenter
43250 Business Park Dr Temecula California 92590 suit 106 Internet United States of America

Worksitecenter Workinfocenter Work site center, work into center, Michelle or Paul Robertson Internet

So a guy claiming to be Paul Robertson called and left phone number 612-294-6627. Claiming he needed our service I called back a lady answered nice young lady while she was explaining what they offered as that they needed contractors and cleaning services that there was only a 99 background check ad that within 3/5 business days I'd have leads they never sent bank lead to this day they called march 8th and how they get you is they only let you use electronic check because the bank cannot give yor money back unless it was run from debit or credit card. There's a lady in support center named Michelle who sounds legit but turned off the phone that I called for support because I told them I wanted my money back they weren't providing I then became friends with one of the workers from the company who explained she got calls all day long about people never getting leads. She no longer works for them but steer clear meet give out a check over the phone period! I am intelligent an even I fell for these awful fraudulent jerks. The name on the check is iPower. For further info please contact me. These are dirty bad people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 10:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worksitecenter/internet/Worksitecenter-Workinfocenter-Work-site-center-work-into-center-Michelle-or-Paul-Robert-1040516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Worksitecenter