Complaint Review: Worksourcecenter.net

• Submitted: Mon, November 26, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: Jonny P — Easton Pennsylvania United States of America
Worksourcecenter.net

Worksourcecenter.net Plimus Int, CY, PLI Trade Submissions Rips off Contractors, Internet

*Author of original report: Customer Service

*UPDATE Employee: Contact Plimus

After advertising on Craigslist.org on Saturday 11/17/12 I was contacted by a man named "Adam" on 11/19/12 from a company called WorkSource. He advised me that his company represents the bank in contracting out work for foreclosures. He told me that a team lead would meet me at the property along with the materials to complete the work; all I had to do was pay $99 for a background check and as long as I passed the check I would start receiving work the following day.  Although reluctant I paid the $99 as I am in search of this type of work but later that day after paying the money and speaking with my bank did I find out that this was a scam!  I called the 800# on their website and it was disconnected. First thing the next day I called and spoke with 3 women who either patched me over to an unattended voicemail or hung up on me accusing me of yelling at them.  Needless to say, I was told an elaborate lie from a woman who alleged to be the supervisor and told that I would be receiving work orders as early as Friday 11/23/12.  On 11/22/12 I received an email stating that I had passed the background check. To date I still have yet to receive any work orders and I have been calling them all day only to be transferred to a bogus voicemail box for a non-existent supervisor.

Please do not fall for this horrible scam.  It is unfortunate that hard working people who are looking for work are being taken advantage of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worksourcecenternet/internet/Worksourcecenternet-Plimus-Int-CY-PLI-Trade-Submissions-Rips-off-Contractors-Internet-973907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Worksourcecenter.net

Customer Service

AUTHOR: Jonny P - (United States of America)

To Whom It May Concern:

I saw your rebuttal to my post on 11/26/12, you left an incomplete phone number without 1 digit!  I still think this is a scam and that the phone number listed was posted like that on purpose.  Since I have gone public with this scam I have called the company and the number is disconnected and the website is no longer up!  I will not rest until I have gotten my point across that your company is bogus and that not another person gets hurt or taken advantage of by your lies!!!

Contact Plimus

AUTHOR: BlueSnap - (United States of America)

Hello,

Plimus does not allow our customers to be taken advantage of and I would like to assist you. If you would please provide me with the order reference number I can look further into your order.

Plimus also provides our contact details should you need to call speak to us directly. You can also call our 24/7 phone number at: (866) 312-773 to speak with a representative.

Please get back to me so I can assist you.

Regards,

Preciouse
Community Manager at BlueSnap (Plimus)