Complaint Review: Worksource.net

• Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: Connie — las vegas Nevada United States of America
Worksource.net

Worksource.net Katie collins Cunniving!!! Internet worksource.net, Internet

Hi.. I had received a phone call and a Voice mail from a man named Josh from WorkSource. Says he is working with a company who works with the banks on short sales, foreclosures, evictions, etc. Said he can help me find cleaning jobs with the banks propertys and possibly make a couple hundred a day per house. So he left me a nunber, I called back a few days later and since Josh was not available, Miss Katie Collins assisted me... WOW!! Can these people sell sand to ya at the beach ir what!!! it sounded to me like these folks were legit and knew what they were doing!!! Had me convinced. Until Katie told me that Ineeded to pay for a background check...... Thats when I became suspicious and told her to email me her info, so I can check out this company with the BBB and see if this whole Shabang is a scam or not.. so she sent me her info, which I did Provide, and now I see WorkSource .net on here as a scam!!!

I am not going to reply or acknowledge these people. Apparently, Thanks to Everyone who filled out the RipOff Report, I have come to the conclusion that this is a scam. Iam not going to pay these people $89 for my background check!!!! I want to say Thank You Everyone for the warning. All this hapoened on 11/28/2012. I am from Las Vegas and these Fake WorSource people should be put in jail!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worksourcenet/internet/Worksourcenet-Katie-collins-Cunniving-Internet-worksourcenet-Internet-976015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Worksource.net