Complaint Review: Worlcom Wireless

• Reported By:Mesa Arizona
Worlcom Wireless
www.worldcom.com Internet U.S.A.

Worldcom Wireless ripoff Mesa Arizona

I have received a settlement offer from Worldcom Wireless during the past week. I thought I had taken care of this problem over a year ago.

I wrote a customer service rep. on the internet and then got a call back. The customer service rep. reported that the amount would be taken off of my bill.

I do not even know what this bill is for. It has the account number on it but no cell number or pager number. I believe the bill is for a pager that was shut off and I was continuosly billed for.

I could never get through by phone and never received a response on the internet. The bill is now $721.65. This bill will never be payed because I feel I was wrongly charged over time for a service I was not even using.

David
Mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2002 10:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worlcom-Wireless/internet/Worldcom-Wireless-ripoff-Mesa-Arizona-37848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Worlcom Wireless