Complaint Review: World Access Marketing, Smart Circle, Magnum Marketing

• Submitted: Sat, October 27, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, October 27, 2007

• Reported By:short hills New Jersey
World Access Marketing, Smart Circle, Magnum Marketing
300-2 Route 17 South,suites1&2 Lodi, New Jersey U.S.A.

World Access Marketing, Smart Circle, Magnum Marketing I worked 14 hours a day for 8 days, and they only paid me 200 dollars Lodi New Jersey

Well i moved to NJ to make a better living.So i went on the internet to find a job. I found Marketing and it sounded great so i went in for a interview.

So they like my resume, then i went in for a second interview, spent the whole day(12 to 9) with them told me what i wanted to hear.You'll make a whole lot of money they tell me and i bought it.One person there told me they work salary plus 45 dollar per lead, So i sayed i will start in 2 days..

So i started and they started at 9 in the morning and ended at 9 at night.So for 8 super long days i worked in the heat,rain for 4 hours,and bad places.
They told me to get the old people to sign up cause they could get them to buy easer. I was pitching Home Inprovement free pricing.

After that i told them it was'nt for me he said what ever and gave me a check for 200 dollars, but it was supposeto be 1200 dollars and he sayed what are you going to do... sorry about your luck, was said to me as i walked out..

Philip
short hills, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2007 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Access-Marketing-Smart-Circle-Magnum-Marketing/Lodi-New-Jersey-07644/World-Access-Marketing-Smart-Circle-Magnum-Marketing-I-worked-14-hours-a-day-for-8-days-281253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Access Marketing, Smart Circle, Magnum Marketing