Complaint Review: World Auto Parts, Autotech Microsystems, Autocraft Micro

• Submitted: Thu, September 18, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, November 06, 2008

• Reported By:Anaheim California
World Auto Parts, Autotech Microsystems, Autocraft Micro
233 Tresca Road Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

World Auto Parts, Autotech Microsystems, Autocraft Micro WAP and chuck farrell scammed me for $3,650+ Jacksonville Florida

*Consumer Comment: I too am being ripped off by these guys.

Hello,

Have you been scammed by World Auto Parts? Have you been scammed by chuck farrell?

I have been scammed too and I am processing a story for consideration of a Jacksonville newspaper and also working on filing criminal charges. Also filing group complaint with the Florida State Attorney General's office.

This company also goes by. Autotech Microystems, LLC, AutoCraft Micro, Engine Control Units Direct, World Auto Tech Parts and World Auto, Inc..

Al
Anaheim, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2008 09:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Auto-Parts-Autotech-Microsystems-Autocraft-Micro/Jacksonville-Florida-32225/World-Auto-Parts-Autotech-Microsystems-Autocraft-Micro-WAP-and-chuck-farrell-scammed-me-374264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Auto Parts, Autotech Microsystems, Autocraft Micro

I too am being ripped off by these guys.

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

I believe I'm also in the process of getting ripped off by these guys. Currently their name is Auto Tech Automotive Industries LLC. I sent them 300 dollars and the ECU to my van for rebuild and now They wont talk to me. They tell me its shipped but when I ask for the tracking number I get transferred around, put on hold and promises of phone calls that never happen. This van is used to transport my disabled son and I am going to do everything in my power to make sure everybody, including the FBI Internet Fraud team knows these scammers are out there.

#2 Consumer Suggestion