Complaint Review: World Benefits AKA Superior Benefits

• Submitted: Tue, February 03, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, February 03, 2004

• Reported By:Clinton North Carolina
World Benefits AKA Superior Benefits
100A Walnut D15 Champlain, NY 12919 Nationwide U.S.A.

World Benefits AKA Superior Benefits ripoff Champlain New York *UPDATE World Benefits working hard to correct problems in customer service, offering refunds, company executives want all customers to be 100% satisfied

CLICK HERE to see how World Benefits aka Superior Benefits contacts Rip-off Report, stating they will give REFUNDS to unsatisfied customers.

This Company Called To Say I Had Been Approved For A Master Card With A $2000.00 Credit Limit that all they needed was my BANK information to deduct $299.00 one time processing fee from my account and I would then have my card delivered by FED-EX.

Well 2 months later I got a delivery from them but GUESS what NO CREDIT CARD. I called they said it was coming but could not tell me the name of the bank. Well today is Feb 3,04. I am giving them 3 days to return my money to my bank account because lucky me I recorded every phone conversation I had with them and I informed them I was doing this so I have proof of how they practice. But get this after they took my first $299, they called back on Jan 24 04 and tried to sell me the same line again for a credit card.

I have contacted the ATTORNEY GENERAL's office in my state. We have a do not call registry here and they have broken several laws I am told. So I will let you know on the 6th of Feb if I have my Money Back.

Hope
Clinton, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2004 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Benefits-AKA-Superior-Benefits/nationwide/World-Benefits-AKA-Superior-Benefits-ripoff-Champlain-New-York-UPDATE-World-Benefits-work-79063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Benefits AKA Superior Benefits