Complaint Review: World Benefits Aka Trust Benefits

• Submitted: Tue, December 30, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, January 09, 2004

• Reported By:TURLOCK California
World Benefits Aka Trust Benefits
100 A Walnut D15 Suite 740 Champlain New York 12919 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

World Benefits Aka Trust Benefits ripoff Champlain New York *UPDATE ..World Benefits working harder to avoid customer misunderstandings, company executives want all customers to be 100% satisfied

CLICK HERE to see how World Benefits contacts Rip-off Report to give REFUNDS to unsatisfied customers.

World Benefits they promised for $299 credit repair by way of a "fresh start". They claimed to be the middle man for finding the best credit card for me and my current credit situation.

A represenitive tells me that they have an agreement or approval with the Bank of America to send me a visa or mastercard with a $2000.00 limit and a fixed apr of 4.9%. He said that the apr would increase with every late payment. Also, there was no activation fee or annual fee. He said that all the bank wanteed was to see that I could make own time payments hence re-establishing my credit. Brian told me that I could call back at anytime and change the debit date for as far of as one year.

He then switches me over to the "deal closer" who tells me that this will be recorded for my protection! She tells me that I should hold all my questions untill the end when she will then transfer me back to customer service for any questions to be answered. She then goes, like an auctioner, through her spill.

She recieved all the info she needed but at the end of the recording she hung up on me. She had given me a customer service number.But when I tried immediately after, to call it was after their business hours.

It is now over the time and i have not reseaved anything from them and can not get ahold of them. But thay got ahold of my money

It hit my account on 12-09-03 showing this World Benifits Auto Debt call 1-800221-0854. Currently I have three phone numbers, a website that can't be located, and now two diffrent company names. Now I've found this site with so many cheated people. I hope my story helps someone and if someone could help me I'd be greatfull.

TURLOCK, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2003 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Benefits-Aka-Trust-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/World-Benefits-Aka-Trust-Benefits-ripoff-Champlain-New-York-UPDATE-World-Benefits-work-76250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Benefits Aka Trust Benefits