Complaint Review: World Benefits (Trust Benefits)

• Submitted: Mon, December 08, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, December 08, 2003

• Reported By:Ft. Stewart Georgia
World Benefits (Trust Benefits)
Worldbenefits.myprogrambenefits.com Nationwide U.S.A.

World Benefits (Trust Benefits) ripoff debited $299.00 in Oct and has yet to send me a credit card Internet *UPDATE ..World Benefits contacts Rip-off Report to give REFUNDS to unsatisfied customers, working harder to avoid employee & customer misunderstandings

On or about the 3rd week of Oct. 2003 I received a phone call of a credit card I applied for, I accepted because I was looking applying for credit cards through the internet, after our conversation I agreed that $299.00 was to be debited from my account and in 20 business days I would receive a credit (Mastercard) with a credit limit of $2000.00.

It is now Dec. 2003 and yet to receive it. I was told that it will be sent FEDEX but after many attempts to get a tracking # they still don't have one.

David
Ft. Stewart, Georgia

CLICK HERE to see how World Benefits contacts Rip-off Report to give REFUNDS to unsatisfied customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2003 06:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Benefits-Trust-Benefits/nationwide/World-Benefits-Trust-Benefits-ripoff-debited-29900-in-Oct-and-has-yet-to-send-me-a-cre-74459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Benefits (Trust Benefits)