Complaint Review: World Benefits

• Submitted: Tue, January 20, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, January 20, 2004

• Reported By:South Beloit Illinois
World Benefits
100A WALNUT D15#740 CHAMPLAIN, New York U.S.A.

World Benefits C/O Mpb ripoff! *UPDATE World Benefits working hard to correct problems in customer service, offering refunds, company executives want all customers to be 100% satisfied! CHAMPLAIN New York

ATTN: VP of marketing

WORLD BENIFITS WAS GETTING ME SIGNED UP FOR A CREDIT CARD.
I HAD TO PAY FOR PROCESSING FEE OF $299.00 WELL THEY TOOK THE 299.00 DOLLARS OUT OF MY ACOUNT TWICE. AND BOUNCED MY ACOUNT.

WHICH THEY SAID THEY WOULD TAKE CARE OF, BECAUSE IT WAS THEIR FAULT. I STILL HAVE NOT SEEN IT. I HAVE CALLED THEM SIX DIFFERENT TIME AND THEY SAID THAT I WILL BE RECEIVING IT BY WEDNESDAY OR BY THE END OF THE WEEK.

EVERY TIME I CALLED I ASKED TO SPEAK TO THE MANAGER THAT CAN TAKE CARE OF THIS ISSUE. AND ALL I GOT WAS THE GO AROUND PUT ON HOLD, TALKED TO RUDLEY, HUNG UP ON. AND I DID NOT EVEN RAISED MY VOICE. I AM VERY TIRED OF BEING NICE. WHEN IT COME TOO PEOPLE TAKING MY MONEY FOR NOTHING. THEY ALSO TOLD ME THAT THEY CANCLED MY SUBSCRIPTION. AND THEY ARE NOT GOING TO GIVING MY $299.00 BACK TO ME.

I HAVE ALL OF THE PAPER WORK TO VERIFY WHAT I AM SAYING IS TRUE.

Heidi
South Beloit, Illinois

CLICK HERE to see how World Benefits contacts Rip-off Report, stating they will give REFUNDS to unsatisfied customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2004 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Benefits/CHAMPLAIN-New-York-12919/World-Benefits-CO-Mpb-ripoff-UPDATE-World-Benefits-working-hard-to-correct-problems-in-77523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Benefits