Complaint Review: World Benefits

• Submitted: Fri, January 16, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, January 16, 2004

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
World Benefits
100 A Walnut D15 Suite 740 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

World Benefits Trust Benefits Global Benefits ripoff credit card scam Champlain New York *UPDATE World Benefits working hard to correct problems in customer service, offering refunds, company executives want all customers to be 100% satisfied

CLICK HERE to see how World Benefits contacts Rip-off Report, stating they will give REFUNDS to unsatisfied customers.

I was called on my cell phone and told I was talking to Premiere Bank and that with a one time payment of 299.00, I could get a credit card with a 2000.00 dollar limit. I then switched to a "manager" that was supposed to verify the deal. He rattled off a bunch of garbage and said to say "yes" when he paused(this was the only way for me to approve the card). He then said I would get the card in 7-10 business days after my account was charged.

After one month, I tried calling, but all the phone numbers were busy all day. When I finally got through, they promised the card would be there by the 14th of Jan. Well, that day came and went and when I finally got through again I was told that not only would I not receive anything until the end of the month, but I was not getting a credit card...I was getting a credit packet. WHAT!!!!

Apparently you pay 299.00 for a packet and in that packet you get an application for a credit card with NO guarantee that you get one. After researching this company extensively, they go by many different names and are partially operated in Canada. They should be shut down, and forced to return all the money they have screwed people out of. DONT GET SUCKERED!! IF ITS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE....IT IS!!!!

Jeremy
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2004 08:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/World-Benefits-Trust-Benefits-Global-Benefits-ripoff-credit-card-scam-Champlain-New-York--77241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Benefits