Complaint Review: World Benefits

• Submitted: Mon, January 05, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, January 05, 2004

• Reported By:warrenton Virginia
World Benefits
100A Walnut D15 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

World Benefits, Trust Benefits, Superior Benefits ripoff, scam, fraud, stealing, sucked me in with promises of a low interest credit card Champlain New York *UPDATE ..World Benefits & Superior Benefits contacts Rip-off Report stating they will be giving REFUNDS to unsatisfied customers, working harder to avoid employee & customer misunderstandings

UPDATE: Click Here to see how Superior Benefits contacts Rip-off Report, stating they will give REFUNDS to unsatisfied customers, working harder to avoid employee & customer misunderstandings.

World Benefits contacted me via my cell phone and sucked me in with promises of a low interest credit card with a reasonable limit. The only catch was that you must pay a one time 299.00 processing fee. I paid the fee and recieved nothing.

I began to worry so I tried to contact them. The number was always busy and when I finally did get through I found that I was not even talking to the company but rather a middle man. There is not a direct number to World Benefits. This company is a FRAUD. The only way to get your money back is to file an affadavit with your bank and you must do this within 60 days of the transaction. I was too late and the reason being that they gave me the run around about my refund, I am assuming they did this because of the 60 day requirement from the bank. I cant even begin to express how angry this makes me but I hope that this information can help someone.

Phillip
Warrenton, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2004 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/World-Benefits-Trust-Benefits-Superior-Benefits-ripoff-scam-fraud-stealing-sucked-me-76432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Benefits