Complaint Review: World Benefits

• Submitted: Thu, February 10, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, February 10, 2005

• Reported By:Altus Oklahoma
World Benefits
100 A Walnut D15 Suite 740 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

World Benefits ripoff, dishonest, fraud Champlain New York

I recieved a call in March 2004 for a Visa card limit of $2,000 dollars and a membership fee of $299.00.

I called numerous of times and got the same excuse which was my packagewas lost in shipping and that I will be sent out another package.

Then they were late shipping and had not recieved a tracking number and to call back. Now the number I was given is no longer in service.

Now it is Febuary and I still have not recieved my package nor a phone call to let me know about my package and I still have not found a number to contact the company.

I don't think I should be punished for trying to build my credit and help my family. If there is someone out there who can help it would be a blessing.

GOD BLESS

Mia
Altus, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2005 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/World-Benefits-ripoff-dishonest-fraud-Champlain-New-York-130870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Benefits