latest

• Submitted: Tue, July 27, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, July 27, 2004

• Reported By:Royce City Texas
World Benefits
100 A Walnut D15 Suite740 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

World Benefits ripoff offering credit card Champlain New York

I received a phone call in January from World Benefits telling me that I can recieve a Visa credit card with a limit of 5000.00 for a membership fee of $299.00. Now it is July 27,2004 and I still have not received this package they have been promising.

I have called numerous of times and have been told the same story over and over again. The excuse was they were late shipping and they have not received tracking numbers yet and to call back. After awhile they would not say anything except give it another week and if I haven't seen it call back. Now today no one answers the phone.

I have read other peoples stories on this same company and it really upsets me that people can do this and get away with it. I am in the wrong career had I know you can make money the way they have and not pay a price for what they have done to innocent people and taking money from our families.

Is there anyone out there that can do anything about this or are we losers for trying to honestly build credit and just get RIPPED OFF!!!!

Lisa
Royce City, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2004 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/World-Benefits-ripoff-offering-credit-card-Champlain-New-York-100789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Benefits