Complaint Review: World Benefits

• Submitted: Thu, May 20, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, May 20, 2004

• Reported By:Stilwell Oklahoma
World Benefits
100a Walnut D15#740, Champlain, NY 12919 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

World Benefits ripoff they kept leading me along and now I can't even reach them by phone Champlain New York

I have called this company numerous times trying to clear up this situation. I recieved my package from this company on Jan. 23,2004. I was told the $299.00 I paid was to get a fee free Visa at a fixed 7% interest.

Well, it is now May 20th 2004 and guess what the only thing I got from them has been one headache after another. I can't even reach them now to try to get my money back as the number is now convieniently DISCONNECTED!!!! Well hey World Benefits, I want my money back!!!!

Stilwell, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2004 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/World-Benefits-ripoff-they-kept-leading-me-along-and-now-I-cant-even-reach-them-by-phone-92292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Benefits