Complaint Review: World Benefits

• Submitted: Mon, January 26, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, January 26, 2004

• Reported By:Clermont Florida
World Benefits
worldbenefits.myprogrambenefits.com]\ New York, New York U.S.A.

World Benefits, United Benefits Refused to cancel my order. *UPDATE World Benefits working hard to correct problems in customer service, offering refunds, company executives want all customers to be 100% satisfied New York

CLICK HERE to see how World Benefits contacts

Rip-off Report, stating they will give REFUNDS to unsatisfied customers.

I read the Rip-Off Report, and thanks to you guys I called World Benefits and they refused to cancel my order, therefore, I called my bank and put a stop payment to the check that they were going to take out of my account. Luckily they didn't take anything out yet. I'm glad for your report otherwise I would have been scam too.

Maria
Clermont, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2004 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Benefits/New-York-New-York/World-Benefits-United-Benefits-Refused-to-cancel-my-order-UPDATE-World-Benefits-working-78113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Benefits