Complaint Review: World Class Cleaners LIC Scam

• Updated: Fri, March 28, 2014

• Reported By: ab87 — Long Island City New York
World Class Cleaners LIC Scam
27-09 40th Ave, New York USA

World Class Cleaners LIC Scam They ruined my expensive cashmere sweater and took almost 2 months two give it back only to tell me that it was the fault of the manufacturers and not theirs. There was no compensation of any kind on the part of the owner Angelo 27-09 40th Ave New York

If I could put no stars I sincerely would. I dealt with this dry cleaning because of convenience although they did mess up some of my dry cleaning. The only good thing about this dry cleaning is that they were able to  hem all my husbands jeans well.This last experience was the cherry on top of the sundae though, really the most unbelievable thing. I had bought a cashmere sweater for my husband from Vince. He wore it once and we had to dry clean it. When I received the sweater back it had cashmere balls all over the front, so I decided to take it back to the dry cleaning to see if they can fix it and that was in the first week of February. I checked in a few times since then I'd say about 3 and a very pleasant girl kept telling me that they were looking into it. Fast forward to the first week of March about the 3rd time I called and FINALLY got to speak to the "oh so pleasant owner" who informed me that he was "accommodating" me since it was not the dry cleaners fault that it was the manufacturer of the sweater's fault. He also mentioned I have too much time on my hands since I complained about the timely order he got back to me, mind you it has been one month. In the beginning of our phone conversation I was calm trying to find out the status of my sweater, but after he was "accommodating" me I obviously unleashed the dragon. Let me tell you STAY AWAY because when your expensive article of clothing gets damaged he will fault the manufacturer and will not have the decency to compensate for the damage his dry cleaning in absolutely ANY WAY. That expensive cashmere sweater will probably be worn for jogging since it has been ruined. This is not a good look for you as a business owner; plain and simple you should accommodate your client in some way especially one who is consistent. So ladies and gents if you want good dry cleaning services I highly recommend Absolute Cleaner; great customer service in every way! World Class Garment Care you should change your name to Low Class Garment Care. BTW: I just got my sweater back today after over a month.

Anna, LIC, NY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2014 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Class-Cleaners-LIC-Scam/27-09-40th-Ave-New-York-11101/World-Class-Cleaners-LIC-Scam-They-ruined-my-expensive-cashmere-sweater-and-took-almost-2-1134466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Class Cleaners LIC Scam