Complaint Review: World Class Ink Supply

• Updated: Sun, November 10, 2013

• Reported By: Tom — Albuquerque New Mexico
World Class Ink Supply
47 Cooper St, Woodbury, NJ 08096 Woodbury, New Jersey USA

World Class Ink Supply Company did not honor its promise to reimburse payment for returned product Woodbury New Jersey

Recently, a prompt on my computer indicated there was a problem with my printer head (Canon Pixma ip 8500 printer) and it might need replacing. After doing some research, I decided to order a new print head.

Two different employees at World Class Ink Supply assured me my order could be returned if it was not usable. One of them said their might be a restocking fee.

I purchased the print head, but it did not correct the problem. When I returned the item — after having the printer checked out at a local computer repair store — I received an email informing me I would not receive reimbursement. When I made a follow-up call, an employee apologized and said the situation had been mishandled by World Class Ink Supply. He volunteered apologies several times and said he would speak to the owner and get back to me. Today I received an email informing me World Class Ink Supply would not reimburse me for the sale. (As an aside, there was no mention of them returning the part to me.)

Buyer beware:

A service technician at an authorized Canon service center informed me that in her experience servicing this model printer, the problem has always been with the printer head and not the board or other part. In addition, she said many after-market printer heads ordered over the Internet DO NOT WORK (Canon no longer makes a print head for my printer). It is a crap shoot and you will be fortunate to find one that works. Otherwise, you might wind up being out $100+ like me.

I will not purchase anything from World Class Ink Supply again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2013 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Class-Ink-Supply/Woodbury-New-Jersey-08096/World-Class-Ink-Supply-Company-did-not-honor-its-promise-to-reimburse-payment-for-returne-1098361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Class Ink Supply