Complaint Review: World Cleaners of Loganville GA

• Reported By: ruinedmysuit — Loganville Georgia United States of America
World Cleaners of Loganville GA
1009 Highway 78 Loganville, Georgia United States of America

World Cleaners of Loganville Georgia Ruined my suit Loganville, Georgia

I had a suit cleaned.  The pants were returned with holes (several) in them.  When I complained the owner said he had never had any complaints.  He refused to make it right, refund my cleaning fee or help in any way.  His English was poor and finally had me speak with someone who had better (though not much) English skills.  It was a woman and she told me 1) they had never had a complaint and 2) that people were always bringing clothes to her cleaners with holes in them and trying to blame it on the cleaners.  Ummm.  When I went I was open to them buying a nice pair of slacks and making a sports coordinate of it, but there was no help.  Don't use their services or you'll be sorry.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2010 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Cleaners-of-Loganville-GA/Loganville-Georgia-30052/World-Cleaners-of-Loganville-Georgia-Ruined-my-suit-Loganville-Georgia-654208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Cleaners of Loganville GA