Complaint Review: World Com Wireless

• Submitted: Sat, June 08, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, June 08, 2002

• Reported By:Butler KY
World Com Wireless
PO BOX 259, Newark, NJ 07101-0259 Newark, New Jersey U.S.A.

World Com Wireless ripoff Newark New Jersey

From the beginning I've had problems with World com. I did not receive a bill the first month. My phone was turned off. My bill has never been right since the beginning. I've been overcharged every month! My phone rings busy when I'm not on it much of the time. I've had to have my phone exchanged 2 times because it didn't work right. I've called every month to get the bill straightened out ( at lest one hour on the phone), to have the bill still not right the folowing month. I'm gettin no where with this company!

Norma
Butler, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2002 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Com-Wireless/Newark-New-Jersey-07101-0259/World-Com-Wireless-ripoff-Newark-New-Jersey-1032177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Com Wireless