Complaint Review: World Consumer Alliance

• Updated: Thu, March 13, 2014

• Reported By: Steve — Lilburn Georgia
World Consumer Alliance
, Select State/Province USA

World Consumer Alliance, Inc. WCA Sarasota Fl World Consumer Alliance Ponzi Spinoff of Zeek Rewards Sarasota florida

A lot of Zeek Rewards people sent money to this company. They are spinoff of Zeek Rewards, and they are masking their marketing with products and services. I sent them $10,000 by caahiers check on October of 2012. For over a year they kept saying they were reorganizing and restarting their company. They did this because of fraud complaints on the internet. Durning this year of waiting while the company was not operating, I asked their owner Paul Skulitz several times for a refund. He said their are no refunds! On my final call I threatened to file a complaint with the Attorney Generals office, Going on, I filed a complaint with the Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services. The comlaint was handled by Debrah J. Lightfoot, who is a regulatory specialist. On July 25, 2013 she sent a letter to WCA requesting an answer to my complaint. Moreover, WCA did not reply. This effort accomplished nothing. I did make a contact with the FBI towards an investigation on Paul Skulitz and his company. His current ad on Google says that he has 100,000 members and is debt free. By the way, I contacted their listed registered agent, Mr. Carl E. Amerman. He said was WCA's accountant, and he quit working for them. He gave he some interesting information that I passed on to the FBI.

In closing, I gave this WCA company $10,000 of my money. Plus, I gave them another $300 for their field or dreams profit pool and didn't receive any money. I actually attempted to work their program to try and get my money back, but they make it impossible to work their daily requirements. I consider this an MLM company who shouldn't be allowed to front load and take money from people for no product. They sell advertising dollars or air, and they distribute money on a daily profit basis the same way the Ponzi Zeek Rewards did. However, they mask their marketing with many different services that also air when you look at them. I am open to any attorney or legal advice that will help me get my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2014 10:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Consumer-Alliance/Select-StateProvince/World-Consumer-Alliance-Inc-WCA-Sarasota-Fl-World-Consumer-Alliance-Ponzi-Spinoff-of-Ze-1130622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Consumer Alliance