Complaint Review: World Education Services

• Reported By: Yaseen Alhaj — Statesboro United States of America
World Education Services
64 Beaver St, #146 New York, New York United States of America

World Education Services is a big SCAM...be careful... New York, New York

*Consumer Comment: Agree! WES is awful but what can be done?

*UPDATE Employee: World Education Services

This institution deserve a zero if not minus 1000 stars.  I am not sure from where to start?

-Bad customer service, a supervisor who is never there, or Slow service, the 20 minutes that I had to wait on a representative to answer my phone call.

I am a professor; Yes with Ph.D. and I teach hundreds of kids every year. I never felt more motivated to say my opinion and share my experiences in public with others about anyone or any institution the way I feel about the WES. They have no respect to who you are, your degrees, no matter how hard you try to be polite on the phone when you talk to them. With a very cool tone she will tell the supervisor is not hear, or they are still processing your application. If you have any complaint
sends us and email!!!??? An email? What are your doing then over the hone talking to me!!!?

I sent the email and three days later I called them they claimed that the email was received yesterday and they need 24 to 48 hours to respond to it!!!???

I am sure you all had even worse experience than I did. Therefore, take a minute and share your experience with others every where possible about the WES. I read it on others comment and I will repeat it.WES is a big SCAMperiod.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2012 08:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Education-Services/New-York-New-York-10004/World-Education-Services-is-a-big-SCAMbe-careful-New-York-New-York-832564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Education Services

Agree! WES is awful but what can be done?

AUTHOR: RL - (United States of America)

So many people's credentials (literate, intelligent, hard working people) are in the hands of companies like this who evaluate "credentials" for large bureaucracies --there's the problem...

Is there anyone who has found a better agency?  What can be done?

-------------------------

World Education Services is one of many credential evaluators.

They do not respond to customers in a timely manner. Communication is awful.

They do not do a thorough amount of research before issuing their evaluation.

Their evaluations are riddled with errors and they offer no means for correction.

Only bureaucratic organizations could ever work with a company like this, the shame of it is that many people rely on such a company to provide accurate assesments, which they do not.  Buyer beware.

World Education Services

AUTHOR: Bill Singh - (United States of America)

I am a faculty at UNLV. In July 2012 I submitted an application to WES for course by course evaluation of my credentials. After 4 months WES wanted to verify these docs. I contacted WES.

It is true that on average it takes about 55 min to speak to a customer service agent Then it is absolutely useless as these agents have no information or knowledge whta they talk about. Put you on hold for ever.

Any ways apart from these incompetencies WEs is all about collecting fees and do not do anything related to evaluation. I think it is a total "FRAUD" I sent them a copy of my evaluation done by IERF in 2009 and 2011. Also a letter from IERF that they are returning my 5 orignial Degree documents after checking their validity and 1 Ph.D document from London again after checking its validity.

Yet they want to waste time and send verifications. It is is easy to mail an envelop( may be at a cost of few dollars) and wait I sent them arequest in writing that PLEASE CANCEL my application for evaluation and refund. After talking to the WES agent it seems that if ever WES refunded my fees it will be only very little SO $250 GONE? What a way to make mpney