Complaint Review: World Education Services

• Updated: Wed, July 16, 2014

• Reported By: Simon Abraham — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
World Education Services
1 battery place New York, New York USA

World Education Services this company promises you to ivaluate your foriegn degree and charges a huge amount but you never get your ivaluation report. They are just thieves New York New York

I payed 150 dollars to World Education Services..www.wes.org to get my degree ivaluated as I had my degree from India. I sent all required documents  for Ivaluation as I am planning to write New York state civil service exam and this stupid ageny is one which the new York state has reccomemded. But even after my college sent documents the wes would not accept my documents finding some fault. I tried contacting them through email but there is no reply. I tried phone number 2129666311 but nobody ever seem to be picking the phone..I finally had to call my credit card company and had to ask them to cancel my payment as I dont want to pay for services which i never recieved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2014 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Education-Services/New-York-New-York-10004/World-Education-Services-this-company-promises-you-to-ivaluate-your-foriegn-degree-and-ch-1162538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Education Services