Complaint Review: World Financial Capitol Bank

• Submitted: Wed, January 18, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, January 19, 2012

• Reported By: Ripped off and Mad — Chandler Arizona United States of America
World Financial Capitol Bank
2855 W Cottonwood Pkwy, Suite 100,Holladay,Utah 84 Holladay, Utah United States of America

World Financial Capitol Bank This company billed me for returned clothes from Lane Bryant and Womanwithin. The clothes were sent back to the companies but I was told that the clothes were never received and that I had to pay for Holladay, Utah

*Author of original report: World Financial Capital Bank

I bought clothes from both Lane Bryant and The Woman Within. I got the clothes and they did not fit. I sent the clothes back to their respective companies. I used the appropriate packaging to send the clothes back.  The next thing I know I was getting  calls from World Financial Capitol about clothes that were not recieved by both Lane Bryant and The WomenWithin. The original bill Lane Bryant $127.00 and the Women Within bill was $300.00.

To date I have paid between the two accounts over  $1,000. This whole nightmare started with me three years ago. This company has been calling me relentlessly for all of this time.

Now to put the icing on the cake, so to speak World Financial Capitol Bank referred me to Receivables Performance Management LLC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2012 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Financial-Capitol-Bank/Holladay-Utah-84121/World-Financial-Capitol-Bank-This-company-billed-me-for-returned-clothes-from-Lane-Bryant-824805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Financial Capitol Bank

World Financial Capital Bank

AUTHOR: Ripped off and Mad - (United States of America)

I bought clothes from both Lane Bryant and the Woman  witin. I got the clothes and they did not fit. I sent the clothes back to the respective companies. I used apprpriate packaging to send the clothes back. The next thing I know I was geting calls from World Financial Capital Bank about clothes that were not recieved by both Lane Bryant and The Womanwithin. The original bill for Lane Bryant was 127.00 and the WomanWithin bill was 300.00. This was three years ago. To date I have have paid over 1,000.00.

.  World Financial Capital Bank has called twice already today. I also received a letter yesterday from the collections agency RPM (Receivables Performance Management) the letter was dated 10-13-10 and they want $1021.17. I have been totally taken advantage of. I want all of this fixed as soon as possible. This is no way to do business with anybody!