Complaint Review: World Financial Group, Aegon, Transamerica

• Reported By: GADSR5 — Whittier California USA
World Financial Group, Aegon, Transamerica
3350 E Birch St., Suite 200 Brea, California United States of America

World Financial Group, Aegon, Transamerica SCAMMERS Brea, California

My husband got a call last year stating that this company had set up a date and time for an interview.  Being very curious and so close to the address I went in days before the interview to find out more information before my husband went there.  The office was plain and no logos or litererature about the company was on display.  I asked for the job discription so I would know what my husband had applied for and then I got quickly taken to a "Managers" office and told that my husband had not applied at their company, but that they pulled his resume off one of the sites he was registered to.

I also could not get any information about the position or pay and told them to cancel my husbands appointment and put us on their do not call list.

Today - I got a call from Kyle Fisher (503) 807-6207 for the same scam.

Someone needs to stop them before innocent people get hurt.

D.C. Whittier

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2011 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Financial-Group-Aegon-Transamerica/Brea-California-92821/World-Financial-Group-Aegon-Transamerica-SCAMMERS-Brea-California-693694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Financial Group, Aegon, Transamerica