Complaint Review: World Financial Group WFG

• Reported By: victim — la California United States of America
World Financial Group WFG
1545 sawtelle /west la/california Internet United States of America

World Financial Group WFG truly fake blue dream truly fake blue sky Internet

ok...im not happy with my job and i was looking for better future....sound good right.

when my wife ask me to joined her at her interview i was little ummm why any company ask thier husband to joined interview so i feel something fishy right there...then when we attend to interview first this i heard was we want to help middle class and working family...then the markting director telling us endless story about how we can save money and ..........then marling directoe start asking about how much money i make amonth thats odd ummm why she need to know all this information...any way then start saying yes we can make somuch money that we can have vacation andsooooooo..when i ask okkk what is our job or whats our titlle the answer is just changing the subject and just star over rosey senario again and again  but the way if the company asset is over 420bil  why they have office with only 1 confrence room and another room that they share with each other as office..anyway when i start loosing my pasiant finally markting directoe told me we sale everything but our goal is we become her associat and we have to bring more people into company and .........mean we have no office we dont have to sale anything just fool more people into company that they can sale thier product to our love one who they trust us thatsssssssssss all about ......and by the way they charge us for $100 for backroound check ..not me im not falling for this trap....i just feel  how easy people with no job will fall for this trap and i hope people really underestand that this wfg is to good to be trouth...........not me wfg.....not my familly....not my friend...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2010 08:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Financial-Group-WFG/internet/World-Financial-Group-WFG-truly-fake-blue-dream-truly-fake-blue-sky-Internet-597095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Financial Group WFG