Complaint Review: World Financial Group

• Submitted: Fri, February 06, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 06, 2009

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
World Financial Group
33 W. Higgins Barrington, Illinois U.S.A.

World Financial Group Almost Got Suckered..But I did my research first!! Barrington Illinois

I was recently contacted by one of my "friends". He asked me if I liked helping people. (of course I do) He told me that he had a "business opprotunity" for me. I asked him what it was and he wouldn't answer me directly. He told me that he was going to have his "business partner" contact me with the details. I was kind of sceptical about it but HEY He's my friend right?!?

The next day this "business partner" called me and went on with the same speech you will read in the rest of the reports on this company. "THIS COMPANY IS GREAT. DONT YOU WANT TO HELP PEOPLE? DONT YOU WANT YOUR OWN FINANCIAL FREEDOM?" I listened to all this and asked him what field this was in and he told me about the financial advising! I am a simple person with not much education. I told him that this was not my area and that this job most likely was not for me. He was very persistent in trying to set up my appointment for my interview and presentation on the company. I relented and set up the appointment.

While preparing for the next day's appointment I decided to do some research on the company before going. I was reading all about these bad reports, law suits, and scammed people. I called my friend and told him I wasnt going.

I have been out of work for more than 9 months now and am pretty desperate for work (let alone money). If I had not read the reports here on ripoff Reports.com I would have gone. I am so desperate for work that I probably would have fallen for their brainwashing!!! THANK YOU RipoffReports.com!!!!!

Apersonwhocares
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2009 10:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Financial-Group/Barrington-Illinois-60010/World-Financial-Group-Almost-Got-SuckeredBut-I-did-my-research-first-Barrington-Illino-421275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Financial Group