Complaint Review: World Financial Group

• Updated: Mon, November 12, 2007

• Reported By:calgary Alberta
World Financial Group
170-6815 8 Street NE Calgary, Alberta Canada

World Financial Group is a Lie to scam poor families, be smart and don't get involved. Calgary Alberta

I met that girl(zayal berube) at a sports club and she told me that she was a "financial advisor" then she invited me to her work place to see what she does for living, when I got there I found myself in a lecture about how great to make lots of money and have early retirment, and how each one of them makes $250,000 a year without realy working hard all you have to do is follow their lead. after the lecture I met zayal again, and she offered me to be one of them and they will train me for free.

I knew there was some kind of scam with all the pictures on the walls of the michaut boys (michaut is the family who runs this scam) playing golf and call themself as champions. I just wanted to get some financial education as long as it was free then I will think about it, I told zayal that and she was ok with whatever I want. then she sent me to darrell r. bailey to train me, who speaks like an angele with a devil smile, he inroduced me to cameron michaud "marketing director" then I figured that he will be taking all the money i'll make if I ever made any then made me pay $125 as registration, lisence, and back ground check fees. my first trainning lesson was giving him a list of minimum 30 people I know,their name, adress, age, occupation, phone numbers.

of course I didn't give any information about my friends and family but I made meet with my best friend and he was trying to convence him to join the business and how he help families and make $200,000 a year and he was an x-engineer, then I made him meet my brother in law, he told him the exact same thing but this time he told him that he was a carpenter. I then realized that it was all a scam, so I told him that I quit and would like my money back, and I'm not gonna let him get away with it.

two days after I got a call from the police telling me that darrell bailey went to the police station asking for their protection from me because I was threatening him. when I told the story to the police officer he an understandable man he could not do anything for me and asked me not to call darrell bailey again. that's what WFG do, they take your money and try to use you, and if you ask for your money back they call the police on you.

Hashim
calgary, Alberta
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2007 09:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Financial-Group/Calgary-Alberta-T2E-7H7/World-Financial-Group-is-a-Lie-to-scam-poor-families-be-smart-and-dont-get-involved-Cal-284481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Financial Group