Complaint Review: World Financial Group

• Reported By:st louis Missouri
World Financial Group
1900 King Street Chatham, Ontario Canada

World Financial Group I was to smart for them. Chatham Ontario

I just want to inform you about the World Financial Group scam, I know most people already know about it, but when I stood up about what was right and asked them why their doing this to innocent people, they played dum and kept hanging up and kept calling back. I then said that you're crazy you need a real job. They really shouldn't do this to people that isn't right, I think that it is really crazy and something should be done about this immediately.

When I called her back the next day, she immediately recognized my cell phone number she picked up and said I need a life and she couldn't help it that it is stupid people in this world. I then told her that she think it's alright but God has his way of punishing people like her. And the number is 1-416-876-1406.And i still have the letter and check.It will be post on youtube.This need to stop real talk.

st louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2009 07:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Financial-Group/Chatham-Ontario-K1p-5R7/World-Financial-Group-I-was-to-smart-for-them-Chatham-Ontario-425861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Financial Group