• Report: #1120872

• Updated: Tue, February 04, 2014

• Reported By: sandman — Los Angeles California
World Financial Group
11400 Olympic Blvd Los Angeles, California USA

World Financial Group Jeanette Deeprai Stephens,Chris Deeprai Carter Stole around Three thousand dollars of equipment,artwork and personal items when the people closed the shop we were working at Los Angeles California

When Chris and Jeanette Closed the shop,they did not even call me to let me know.When I found the shop closed,I called to find out what was up,and where was my property.I was told that Chris had put it in storage,but not where.Repeated calls to Chris,his sister and to Jeanette were not answered.Then their phones were shut off,and they moved from their home address.LAPD told me that because I had worked at the shop,my report of theft could only be made as a business dispute,and I had to take it to small claims court as a civil matter! Now,I've found these theives,at WFG, I DON'T FORGIVE,I DON'T FORGET,EXPECT ME!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2014 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Financial-Group/Los-Angeles-California/World-Financial-Group-Jeanette-Deeprai-StephensChris-Deeprai-Carter-Stole-around-Three-t-1120872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Financial Group