Complaint Review: World Financial Group

• Submitted: Fri, December 05, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, February 06, 2009

• Reported By:Las, Vegas Nevada
World Financial Group
www.wfg-online.com , Nevada U.S.A.

World Financial Group WFG preys on weak minded. Help me get my brother out of this scam and not with another scam. Desperate! Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: I believe I can help...

My family member has been with this company for over two years and has yet to see any pay off. In fact he has spent more money in activities, education, licensing, cd's, etc.
He has been very active and attends the function/meetings regularly. They dazzle the members with all these multi-million dollar speakers in hopes and often are successful in reeling the members in. I believe that this company does prey on the weak minded and brainwashing them on the reality of the statistics of success. I will not go into the mental issues of my family member.
Only the top of the ladder people benefit from all the work that the newer blind people do. Evertime I try to talk to this family member about my feelings he gets upset. I need help!!! He has a great 9-5 job, but WFG is taking a financial burden and becoming a distraction to reality.
How do I get him to realize the real statistics of success with the bootom of the pyramid.

How do I get Him Out? And I do not want another financial institution/solicitation!

Las, Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2008 10:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Financial-Group/Nevada/World-Financial-Group-WFG-preys-on-weak-minded-Help-me-get-my-brother-out-of-this-scam-an-398445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Financial Group

I believe I can help...

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is David, and I am an associate of WFG along with my wife.

Perhaps I can shed some light on the situation. Let's just account what it is that he has paid in to this company, technically.
1) Background check $100.
2) Licencing Varies by state, but on average, L&H and Series 6, totalling around $600. (all of this money goes to the state, not to WFG).
3) CD's / BFS book / Team book totalling $10.

If $710 dollars over the course of 2 years is breaking him, perhaps his "nice" 9-5 job isn't as good as you think. If he hasn't seen "any" payout there are two things that could be wrong. First is he isn't licenced (however you said he is and will take your word on it). The only other reason is that he is not really active, coming to the meetings does absolutely 0% for your business alone. He needs to actually recruit and help families to get any money back.

Another point of interest is that WFG does not prey on the weak minded, in fact, if he isn't getting paid, not a single person in the company makes and money from him. We don't get paid to just "bring people in". There is absolutely no recruiting bonus in this business. What you have to understand is that if he isn't making any money (in two years no less) it is his own fault for not running the system correctly.

I'm sorry that you feel MLM or network marketing companies are shams, but you mentioned the "statistics of success with the bottom of the pyramid." No other business plan in the WORLD has every made more millionaires then Network Marketing and is acclaimed as the most ingenious business plan by people such as Dr. Tom Barrett (has been a presidential advisor since JFK and now a right hand advisor to the richest man in the world, Warren Buffet).

For some real info on this company and the company that owns it (totalling assets worldwide of over $280 billion dollars which should tell you something) go to www.worldfinancialgroup.com; www.wfg-online.com; or www.aegonins.com

And stop posting on no facts please.