Complaint Review: World Financial Group

• Reported By:los angeles California
World Financial Group
Pomona, California U.S.A.

World Financial Group world financial group! ;-[ Pomona California

I checked it out; I was personally there and was asked to join the group. This is what it is, they have members from WFG recruit you and ask u to pay only 100.00 that will help you earn your license in life insurance and so on and the other part of the money is for "your investment", that they keep. so what follows is, they ask u to show up to meetings and recruit 10 more people, out of those ten people only a couple will return and it's when they tell you to ask them for 100.00 that will help them start right away! Fishy, no? Well next you have not only brought as many people as you can but if you lack to bring them more individuals you are looked at bad! Sadly my friend and his buddy have been part of this for 4 or 5 months now, and they haven't earned any money. Those who are above them tell them that others have hit the jack pot and everyone there succeeds. However, they have nothing to show for the time and dedication that they put into this comp. No joke, it's all a lie! What sucks is that my friend had mentioned to me that he is not doing this for himself nor is he doing this for anyone else but his mom and dad. I have no idea what has him thinking something big will soon accrue but I have noticed a few other things of WFG. In one of their meetings they spoke about people like "you and me" that have succeeded. They actually spoke about a girl who my friend knows from way back, she actually made money while working for them. However every now and then I'm sure they select someone, anyone, so the rest of us could think if they did it so I can I. After she "made it" she never did make "big bucks" again! It's only the big top dog executives who you hear about making $$$...

los angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2008 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Financial-Group/Pomona-California/World-Financial-Group-world-financial-group-Pomona-California-311173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Financial Group