Complaint Review: World Financial Group

• Submitted: Sat, December 08, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, December 08, 2007

• Reported By:San Jose California
World Financial Group
2369 Bering Dr San Jose, California U.S.A.

World Financial Group Was brought by my dentist I think she was brainwashed too If it quacks like a duck San Jose California

So I was at the doctors office and she was asking me about my life etc. I was talking about things and she mentioned thinking I seemed ambitious she would get me into a meeting that sat with her Boss for a one on one. I called and told her I couldn't make it was nice she offered me a ride and all. Which later I found out she doesn't even live close to me, ok little weird but nice I guess. So I get there and go into this room with this really emotional speaker talking about how we can help people get life insurance. She was telling all these crazy stories and looked very emotional I have a freakish, no seriously way of sensing that people are lying. When I go to my real job's home office I can tell the founders are for real proud of realistic returns etc. But this woman kept trying to be personable, talking to people by name (name tags of course). Then another came in and followed with a completely different presentation - she spoke of helping people with low income, while he was talking about all this money you could make. I couldn't tell if they were trying to sell me life insurance a mortgage or a job. Then I was taken into her bosses office while she was there. I explained that I was confused about the program and he began speaking about EIUL life insurance policies. All they spoke about was how normal brokers didn't want people to know about it...what the hell, I work in the securities field and no person in this field would over look this if it was so great and try to hide it they would try to get their clients into it. Also they kept saying I know it sounds weird or like a pyramid scheme I thought the same thing..blah, blah blah. Basically they are offering to pay you for referrals you probably won't really see much from it. Also every five seconds I was told about how wealthy someone is this guy is 25 and made 2 millions last year. Well how come your office in in San Jose in the middle of no where? Then of course I was asked to fill out a background check and pay $100 dollars for it, oh no thats where they ultimately lost me. I had to do the whole I will think about it first. Then found the info on the site. I just wanted to leave this here I'm very good at sensing these things so hopefully people realize do it the way you should and what I plan to do get your licenses and a job on your own the non sketchy way. Now it's going to be weird going to the doctor.

Anonymous girl
San Jose, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2007 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Financial-Group/San-Jose-California-95131/World-Financial-Group-Was-brought-by-my-dentist-I-think-she-was-brainwashed-too-If-it-quac-290002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Financial Group