Complaint Review: World Financial Network National Bank

• Updated: Fri, August 27, 2010

• Reported By: Mailan Pham — Rancho cucamonga California USA
World Financial Network National Bank
3100 Easton Square Place Columbus, OH 43219, Ohio United States of America

World Financial Network National Bank WFNNB, World Financial Capital Bank This company is a scam and ripoff Columbus, Ohio

I naively got a credit card from this bank at the Express clothing store ten years ago. Never have I met with such rudeness. My balance was 60$. I was late paying b/c I didn't get the statement so they tagged on a $20 late charge. I asked them to take it off, they didn't do so. I did paid the balance but they kept tagging late charge after charge until the total was $260. I agreed to settle for $145 finally but they still report it as a loss or "charge off" on my credit report instead of "closed settlement". When I called to ask if they could correct this they were extremely rude and refused to help. It was like dealing with some hoodlums on the street.  As far I'm concerned the account was paid in full (and  much more) given their credit practices. I'd like to warn consumer to look out for this bank which some of the retailer stores use and stay clear.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2010 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Financial-Network-National-Bank/Columbus-OH-43219-Ohio-43219/World-Financial-Network-National-Bank-WFNNB-World-Financial-Capital-Bank-This-company-is-635061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Financial Network National Bank