Complaint Review: World Fragrances Scentura Creations

• Submitted: Sat, April 04, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, April 04, 2009

• Reported By:Garner North Carolina
World Fragrances Scentura Creations
San Francisco, California U.S.A.

World Fragrances Scentura Creations RIP-OFF MLM SCAm San Francisco California

This happened back in Feb. 1995. I was living in San Francisco, CA back then. I was desperate for a job at the time. I went to the office which was South of Market Street. I wore a suit and tie and everything. The First day you're told it's Scentura Creations. it's supposed to be Fragrance replicas. You're told that if you're hired you'll be running a fragrance store location. Then you're told about FFAR (Friends, Family and Relatives). You're told to try to sell it to your friends and family etc. That was the first day. I never went back, realized what it was at that point. What a waste of my time, when I could have been pounding the pavement for a legit job.

Then four years later in 1999 I was living in Denver, Co working at a call center, and a fellow associate told me about it, she was trying to sell it. Then she told me I didn't have to buy anything, I think she figured out she didn't have it in her to schlock that crap. I can't believe this company still exists. And to date I have never seen any of these so called stores.

John
Garner, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2009 05:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Fragrances-Scentura-Creations/San-Francisco-California-94112/World-Fragrances-Scentura-Creations-RIP-OFF-MLM-SCAm-San-Francisco-California-440883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Fragrances Scentura Creations