Complaint Review: World Group

• Updated: Thu, March 28, 2013

• Reported By: frustrated job seeker — Florida
World Group
Westmonte Dr. Altamonte Springs, Florida United States of America

World Group Misleading information given about job I applied for Altamonte Springs , Florida

I applied to this organizaion via a Craigslist.org ad.  I sent  a resume to Charity@gmail.com.

I was under the impression I was applying for a "Client Representative Position".

I was contacted by Nikki, who identified herself as being in HR.

I specifically told Nikki in our phone conversation that I am looking for a job in which I am in an office all day.  I have no desire to be "out in the field"

Nikki stated that it was in fact an office job during normal business hours.

I agreed to an in person interview.  However when I received my email confirmation of this interview it contained a job description.

The first item listed stated:  building relationships with businesses "face to face".
I call Nikki the next morning to question this.

Nikki then admitted that I would be "meeting at the office in the morning" and then leaving to work outside the office.

If they are trying to mislead people before you even have an interview, I can only imagine what it is like to actually work for them.

Needless to say I cancelled my interview.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2013 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Group/Altamonte-Springs-Florida-/World-Group-Misleading-information-given-about-job-I-applied-for-Altamonte-Springs-Flo-1038733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Group