Complaint Review: World Gym Des Plaines, IL

• Updated: Tue, September 07, 2010

• Reported By: Anxious28 — Des Plaines Illinois United States of America
World Gym Des Plaines, IL
Metropolitan Way Des Plaines, Illinois United States of America

World Gym Des Plaines, IL Nocchi, They ripped me off by putting me on a yearly membership when I clearly have evidence stating that it is a month to month Des Plaines, Illinois

This company World Gym is an absolute scam. They charge you over and over again sending you fees, manual billing fees after you sign up and they will not let you cancel your account no matter what. The *sshole who signed me up in Des Plaines told me that I was on a month to month plan which I had requested and he put me into the computer as an annual membership, obviously so he could make a buck I would imagine. They also tell you that you cannot contact anyone directly or walk into cancel your membership. You have to email them until they email you back which is absurb and ludicrus. STAY AWAY FROM THIS FITNESS COMPANY! They are there to screw you out of money, they could care less about your arguements and claims when they are dead wrong. Don't be duped please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A very dissappointed customer and angry SOB who wished he had a bazooka.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2010 06:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Gym-Des-Plaines-IL/Des-Plaines-Illinois-60016/World-Gym-Des-Plaines-IL-Nocchi-They-ripped-me-off-by-putting-me-on-a-yearly-membership-638524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Gym Des Plaines, IL