Complaint Review: World Health Gym - Calgary

• Updated: Fri, August 09, 2013

• Reported By: Cora — Calgary Alberta
World Health Gym - Calgary
Calgary, Alberta Canada

World Health Gym - Calgary FRAUDULENT SALES AND BILLING PRACTISES Calgary Alberta

These guys are fraudulent rip off artists, and they seem to train their head office and sales staff  to rip off consumers! SAY AWAY.

My first clue should have been that the fine print on their contracts is too small to read. But-- I foolishly listened to their sales guy who assured my that I wasn't signing up for a term, but could cancel anytime. NOT SO - I am stuck for a year.

I also gave my credit card number on my son's application, I was told as a reference only, as he doesn't have a credit card, so that he would be able to make monthly payments. Now I am being charged for persdonal training, and everything else my adult son has decided to order.

When I have called three times to ask to stop being charged for these extra things I did not order, I am told that I am the "account owner" so they can't take me off of his account, and they will keep billing me! This is hundreds of dollars of purchases I did not authorize.

I have been treated very rudely too-- and these shysters won't even give you the name of a amanager to complain to.

I offered to come in person to deal with them and was told I can't as they have a "secure facility" -- not doubt to keep these darlings safe from all of their irate customers.

RIP OFF RIP OFF RIP OFF-- I HATE THEM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2013 11:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Health-Gym-Calgary/Calgary-Alberta/World-Health-Gym-Calgary-FRAUDULENT-SALES-AND-BILLING-PRACTISES-Calgary-Alberta-1074593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Health Gym - Calgary