Complaint Review: World Health

• Reported By: IGotFooled —
World Health
21 Midpark Way SE Calgary, AB T2X 1N4 Internet United States of America

World Health Horrible, Worst Gym EVER Calgary, Internet

I love going to the gym, working out, staying fit and healthy. And I would 110% never, EVER recommend this gym to anybody, including my worst enemy.

I somehow managed to sign up for the full package, one year and personal training. Mistake. But at the end of the day I'm an adult and it was my decision to sign up for that. So I figure I better make use of the personal training that I'm paying for. I'm not given any options at to trainers, I'm simply told who will be training me. And of course I'm given the worst person possible. Her name is Melissa, and she is way too into herself. She would scribble down the workouts after the session was to begin. She wasn't encouraging or exciting at all. It was so obvious she wanted to be a million other places other than there, training me. I also just found out that in my contract I have one free pass where I can cancel a training session last minute and I don't get charged for it. Well I only did that once and she did charge me for it! Even tho two days prior she cancelled last minute. So now I am angry because she basically stole from me. This is the kind of people they employ? Dishonest. I don't expect to get much back from this company and I highly recommend checking out other gyms before you ever consider this one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 10:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Health/internet/World-Health-Horrible-Worst-Gym-EVER-Calgary-Internet-1046319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Health